Introducing free audio transcripts for our guided meditations and mindfulness exercises to help you focus, gain clarity, and increase mindfulness.
Some of you have requested audio transcripts for some of the guided meditations and mindfulness talks.
Audio transcripts can be helpful for following along with the voice, to gain clarity on what was said, or to see the common patterns of how mindfulness is taught.
Below are links to 9 free transcripts of audio from Mindfulness Exercises. The transcripts can be downloaded or printed by using the buttons in the pdf window.
To help me decide whether to invest in more transcripts for you, please let me know if you find them useful or not. I would appreciate your perspective!
With warmth and appreciation,
Founder, Mindfulness Exercises
As a friendly reminder, you can see each week’s free mindfulness exercises here.
Want to build your mindfulness habit? Join our free 28-Day Mindfulness Challenge.
Free Audio Transcripts:
- BASIC BODY SCAN MEDITATION (Tara Brach)
- ANXIETY & TRANQUILITY (Matthew Brensilver)
- 3 MINDFUL BREATHS (Sean Fargo)
- 1 MINUTE MEDITATION (Tara Brach)
- AWAKENING JOY FOR KIDS (James Baraz)
- 10 MINUTE MEDITATION (Tara Brach)
- AFFECTIONATE BREATHING (Kristin Neff)
- 4 MINUTE MEDITATION (Tara Brach)
- 2 MINUTES OF MINDFUL BREATHING (Sean Fargo)
330 Mindfulness Worksheets
Step-by-step guidance for developing mindfulness for your health, relationships, career, meditation and more!
200+ GUIDED Meditation Scripts
Discover the world's most popular mindfulness meditation scripts that make a positive impact on people's well-being.