Affirmations help us to develop a positive mindset and thus break down the barriers that negative thinking puts up in our day-to-day lives.
– why you chose this topic
– how your belly, chest, and head each feel when you reflect on this topic
– the emotions that you can associate with these visceral feelings
– the positive or negative impact of any stories you believe in regarding this topic
– the consoling/humbling/inspiring fact that many others are feeling similarly about this topic as you
– how you will feel with increased awareness around this topic
– when you can apply increased mindfulness to this topic in your day-to-day life
Listening to positive affirmations are useful in rewiring your brain to feel more joy and happiness in all ares of your life.
Open yourself up to see the beauty in life that is all around you and Let go of negative behaviours and have an attitude of gratitude, which leads to more energy, more joy and personal power.
All you have to do is get comfortable and enjoy. Imagine that all the affirmations are true for you.
Step-by-step guidance for developing mindfulness for your health, relationships, career, meditation and more!
Discover the world's most popular mindfulness meditation scripts that make a positive impact on people's well-being.
Sean Fargo is the Founder of Mindfulness Exercises, a former Buddhist monk of 2 years, a trainer for the mindfulness program born at Google, an Integral Coach from New Ventures West, and an international mindfulness teacher trainer. He can be reached at [email protected]
A Guide To Spirituality Without Religion
Finding the Meaning in My Life
Six Questions For Greater Accomplishment
Small Boat, Great Mountain
Living with Personal Integrity
Aligning With Your Mission
The Art of Generous Learning
You Are Engineered For Purpose
Make Exercise Fun