If meditating with a teacher is not your thing, you can download our free audios of silent meditations with bell sounds. Follow the bell sounds to focus.
Do you prefer to meditate in silence, sitting in stillness without a teacher guiding you through a process?
Below are free audio mp3’s that you can download to your computer with various amounts of silence. All of these audios have bell sounds to notify you when the audio has ended, helping you to know how much time has elapsed.
Some of the meditations also have interval bell sounds every 5 to 15 minutes to help prompt you to regain focus in case it’s drifted off into planning, remembering, storymaking, etc.
I hope these are useful for increasing your ability to “just be” with the serene and blissful sound of silence! 🙂
Wishing you peace during your meditations,
Founder, Mindfulness Exercises
As a friendly reminder, you can see each week’s free mindfulness exercises here.
Want to build your daily mindfulness habit? Join our 28-Day Mindfulness Challenge.
New Silent Meditations With Bell Sounds:
- 5 MINUTE MEDITATION WITH BELLS
- 10 MINUTE MEDITATION WITH BELLS
- 20 MINUTE MEDITATION WITH BELLS
- 20 MINUTE MEDITATION WITH BELL INTERVALS
- 25 MINUTE MEDITATION WITH 5 MINUTE BELL INTERVALS
- 30 MINUTE MEDITATION WITH BELLS
- 45 MINUTE MEDITATION WITH 5 MINUTE BELL INTERVALS
- 45 MINUTE MEDITATION WITH 15 MINUTE BELL INTERVALS
- 3 MINUTE MINDFULNESS OF SOUNDS
330 Mindfulness Worksheets
Step-by-step guidance for developing mindfulness for your health, relationships, career, meditation and more!
200+ GUIDED Meditation Scripts
Discover the world's most popular mindfulness meditation scripts that make a positive impact on people's well-being.