This Mindfulness Exercise guides readers on how to keep a gratitude journal 3 where they can write a detailed entry of what they are grateful for.
To begin this Mindfulness Exercise on Gratitude Journal 3, please bring kind awareness to
– why you chose this topic
– how your belly, chest, and head each feel when you reflect on this topic
– the emotions that you can associate with these visceral feelings
– the positive or negative impact of any stories you believe in regarding this topic
– the consoling/humbling/inspiring fact that many others are feeling similarly about this topic as you
– how you will feel with increased awareness around this topic
– when you can apply increased mindfulness to this topic in your day-to-day life
Here is your online worksheet:
Gratitude holds powerful transformative and healing potential – but how? On a spiritual and energetic level, gratitude is a shift in mindset and perception that tunes us in to the abundance, beauty, and love that is at the core of everything. As we begin to challenge conditioned belief systems that have us viewing and interacting with the world from a place of fear or lack, we welcome a new perspective that is rooted in love and acceptance. Making this shift helps us to rise to a new level of witnessing the events in our lives, even challenging ones, creating space for understanding, growth, and healthy evolution.
330 Mindfulness Worksheets
Step-by-step guidance for developing mindfulness for your health, relationships, career, meditation and more!
200+ GUIDED Meditation Scripts
Discover the world's most popular mindfulness meditation scripts that make a positive impact on people's well-being.