– why you chose this topic
– how your belly, chest, and head each feel when you reflect on this topic
– the emotions that you can associate with these visceral feelings
– the positive or negative impact of any stories you believe in regarding this topic
– the consoling/humbling/inspiring fact that many others are feeling similarly about this topic as you
– how you will feel with increased awareness around this topic
– when you can apply increased mindfulness to this topic in your day-to-day life
Step-by-step guidance for developing mindfulness for your health, relationships, career, meditation and more!
Discover the world's most popular mindfulness meditation scripts that make a positive impact on people's well-being.
Sean Fargo is the Founder of Mindfulness Exercises, a former Buddhist monk of 2 years, a trainer for the mindfulness program born at Google, an Integral Coach from New Ventures West, and an international mindfulness teacher trainer. He can be reached at [email protected]
Morning Yoga Workout ♥ Better Than The Gym | Strength & Stretch22 Oct, 2017
OM Chanting – 108 Times (Million Times Powerful)02 Dec, 2016
Reprogram Your Mind03 Nov, 2016
Increase Productivity by Mastering Singular Focus & Mindful Meditation11 May, 2016
Aligning With Your Mission07 May, 2016
Daniel Goleman: Focus, Flow, Frazzle12 Apr, 2016
Tracking Your Insights02 Apr, 2016
Daniel Goleman: How Attention Helps Us To Succeed29 Mar, 2016
Why Elite Performers Practice Mindfulness [Video]29 Feb, 2016
Instructions: Gathering the Scattered Mind [Audio]
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.
JOIN: Our Free Mindfulness Webinar Event