– why you chose this topic
– how your belly, chest, and head each feel when you reflect on this topic
– the emotions that you can associate with these visceral feelings
– the positive or negative impact of any stories you believe in regarding this topic
– the consoling/humbling/inspiring fact that many others are feeling similarly about this topic as you
– how you will feel with increased awareness around this topic
– when you can apply increased mindfulness to this topic in your day-to-day life
Step-by-step guidance for developing mindfulness for your health, relationships, career, meditation and more!
Discover the world's most popular mindfulness meditation scripts that make a positive impact on people's well-being.
Sean Fargo is the Founder of Mindfulness Exercises, a former Buddhist monk of 2 years, a trainer for the mindfulness program born at Google, an Integral Coach from New Ventures West, and an international mindfulness teacher trainer. He can be reached at [email protected]
9 Mindfulness Exercises for Anxiety11 Sep, 2019
Balance: A Mindfulness App Made Just For You11 Jul, 2019
10 Mindfulness Exercises for Sleep07 Jun, 2019
8 Mindfulness Exercises for Beginners (+Infographic)30 Jan, 2019
Why I Am Grateful30 Jan, 2019
Gratitude Games and Ideas for Kids21 Nov, 2018
How To Move Through Difficulties As A Transformative Initiation16 Oct, 2018
One Meditation For Increasing Feelings of Safety, Contentment & Care10 Oct, 2018
The Desire to be Well-Informed Vs. the Desire to Stay Sane25 Sep, 2018
Mindfulness For Difficult Conversations
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.