This Gratitude: a worksheet can help you start thinking about gratitude. Write your answers to the questions in the spaces below. The act of writing down feelings of gratitude can reinforce this powerful emotion.
For a daily reminder to practice gratitude, post your answers where you’ll see them each day or keep them in a gratitude journal. Then, make it a habit to pause each day to notice and appreciate what’s good in your life.
To begin this Mindfulness Exercise on Gratitude: A Worksheet, please bring kind awareness to
– why you chose this topic
– how your belly, chest, and head each feel when you reflect on this topic
– the emotions that you can associate with these visceral feelings
– the positive or negative impact of any stories you believe in regarding this topic
– the consoling/humbling/inspiring fact that many others are feeling similarly about this topic as you
– how you will feel with increased awareness around this topic
– when you can apply increased mindfulness to this topic in your day-to-day life
Here is your online worksheet:
330 Mindfulness Worksheets
Step-by-step guidance for developing mindfulness for your health, relationships, career, meditation and more!
200+ GUIDED Meditation Scripts
Discover the world's most popular mindfulness meditation scripts that make a positive impact on people's well-being.