Minimize the pull of your worries by scheduling a daily worry time, allowing you to increase your control over where you direct your attention.
– why you chose this topic
– how your belly, chest, and head each feel when you reflect on this topic
– the emotions that you can associate with these visceral feelings
– the positive or negative impact of any stories you believe in regarding this topic
– the consoling/humbling/inspiring fact that many others are feeling similarly about this topic as you
– how you will feel with increased awareness around this topic
– when you can apply increased mindfulness to this topic in your day-to-day life
Step-by-step guidance for developing mindfulness for your health, relationships, career, meditation and more!
Discover the world's most popular mindfulness meditation scripts that make a positive impact on people's well-being.
Sean Fargo is the Founder of Mindfulness Exercises, a former Buddhist monk of 2 years, a trainer for the mindfulness program born at Google, an Integral Coach from New Ventures West, and an international mindfulness teacher trainer. He can be reached at [email protected]
417 Hz | Wipes Out All the Negative Energy
For Sleep & Depression
Teachings On Nature
Squeeze Out Stress
Meditation to Help Relieve Anxiety and Stress [Video]
Disputing Negative Thoughts
Here and Now Pleasantness
Meditation for Anxiety & Depression
9 Meditation Scripts for Anxiety