– why you chose this topic
– how your belly, chest, and head each feel when you reflect on this topic
– the emotions that you can associate with these visceral feelings
– the positive or negative impact of any stories you believe in regarding this topic
– the consoling/humbling/inspiring fact that many others are feeling similarly about this topic as you
– how you will feel with increased awareness around this topic
– when you can apply increased mindfulness to this topic in your day-to-day life
Step-by-step guidance for developing mindfulness for your health, relationships, career, meditation and more!
Discover the world's most popular mindfulness meditation scripts that make a positive impact on people's well-being.
Sean Fargo is the Founder of Mindfulness Exercises, a former Buddhist monk of 2 years, a trainer for the mindfulness program born at Google, an Integral Coach from New Ventures West, and an international mindfulness teacher trainer. He can be reached at [email protected]
8 Mindfulness Exercises for Beginners (+Infographic)
Can Mindfulness Meditation Help You Sleep Better?
How To Move Through Difficulties As A Transformative Initiation
The Desire to be Well-Informed Vs. the Desire to Stay Sane
Mindfulness For Better Sleep
How To Build Confidence Talking About Mindfulness
“Me Too” In Popular Mindfulness Communities
12 Tips to Fix Sleep Schedule and Sleep Better
Top 10 Most Popular Mindfulness Worksheets
Mindfulness For Beginners