– why you chose this topic
– how your belly, chest, and head each feel when you reflect on this topic
– the emotions that you can associate with these visceral feelings
– the positive or negative impact of any stories you believe in regarding this topic
– the consoling/humbling/inspiring fact that many others are feeling similarly about this topic as you
– how you will feel with increased awareness around this topic
– when you can apply increased mindfulness to this topic in your day-to-day life
Step-by-step guidance for developing mindfulness for your health, relationships, career, meditation and more!
Discover the world's most popular mindfulness meditation scripts that make a positive impact on people's well-being.
Sean Fargo is the Founder of Mindfulness Exercises, a former Buddhist monk of 2 years, a trainer for the mindfulness program born at Google, an Integral Coach from New Ventures West, and an international mindfulness teacher trainer. He can be reached at [email protected]
Strengths Exploration11 Sep, 2017
What You Practice Grows Stronger09 Sep, 2017
Help Others Manage Emotions27 Jul, 2017
The Mindful Leader13 Jul, 2017
SIY 103.5 – Leading with Compassion13 Jul, 2017
SIY 103.4 Empathy13 Jul, 2017
SIY 103.3 Motivation13 Jul, 2017
SIY 103.2 Self Regulation13 Jul, 2017
SIY 103.1 Self Awareness13 Jul, 2017
SIY 102 Day of Mindfulness
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.