Discover mindfulness exercises ways to give the gift of rest to your body. Mindful meditation is also an excellent choice to help rejuvenate your body.
– why you chose this topic
– how your belly, chest, and head each feel when you reflect on this topic
– the emotions that you can associate with these visceral feelings
– the positive or negative impact of any stories you believe in regarding this topic
– the consoling/humbling/inspiring fact that many others are feeling similarly about this topic as you
– how you will feel with increased awareness around this topic
– when you can apply increased mindfulness to this topic in your day-to-day life
Step-by-step guidance for developing mindfulness for your health, relationships, career, meditation and more!
Discover the world's most popular mindfulness meditation scripts that make a positive impact on people's well-being.
Sean Fargo is the Founder of Mindfulness Exercises, a former Buddhist monk of 2 years, a trainer for the mindfulness program born at Google, an Integral Coach from New Ventures West, and an international mindfulness teacher trainer. He can be reached at [email protected]
Relieving Low Amounts Of Stress
Relieving Stress With SBNRR (Stop, Breathe, Notice, Reflect & Respond)
Visiting Your Safe Place
Visualizing Stress As A Storm
At Peace with Pain
Be a Smart Stress Avoider
Be the Pebble