If you need help in practicing the techniques of mindfulness, download our free guided visualizations to help you get to perspective and be in the moment.
While mindfulness is noticing what’s ACTUALLY happening without judgment, guided visualizations can be a nice way of tuning into the sensations of an imagined experience.
Visualizations can help us to cultivate an intended state. If we apply the 3 pillars of neuro-plasticity (intensity, duration and frequency), we can wire these temporary mental states into character traits.
Many people use guided visualizations for feeling relaxed, cared about, or nice and sleepy.
Below are some free guided visualizations to try, depending on whatever mood you’re in.
Founder, Mindfulness Exercises
As a friendly reminder, you can see each week’s free mindfulness exercises here.
Want to build your mindfulness habit? Join our free 28-Day Mindfulness Challenge.
Free Guided Visualizations:
- WARM HANDS VISUALIZATION (Worksheet)
- EXHALE – A VISUAL MEDITATION (Video)
- LETTING GO (Video)
- VISUALIZING THE CALM (Worksheet)
- FLOATING CLOUDS (Video)
- VISUAL & TACTILE MEDITATIONS FOR STRESS (Blog Post)
- YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT – GUIDED SPOKEN VISUALIZATION (Video)
- HOT AIR BALLOON RIDE – MEDITATION FOR KIDS (Video)
- WAVES OF PEACE FOR SLEEP (Video)