Learn how to do proper meditation with OM chanting 432 Hz music in the background. Acknowledge and feel your connection with others in this Universe.
☀ OM CHANTING MEDITATION
OM is the mantra or vibrations that is chanted in the beginning and end of any Meditation or Yoga Practice.
OM – The most well known and universal of the bija mantras it is the sound of creation and causes energy to gather and flow upward and outward. Everything in the universe is pulsating and vibrating – nothing is really standing still! The sound OM in this track vibrates at the frequency of 432 Hz, which is the same vibrational frequency found throughout everything in nature. so by chanting it we are symbolically and physically tuning in to that sound and acknowledging our connection to all other living beings, nature and the universe.
☀ OM CHANTING MEDITATION: HOW TO DO IT?
– Begin by finding a comfortable position, but one in which you will not fall asleep. Sitting on the floor with your legs crossed is a good position to try.
– Close your eyes. Keep your hands on your knees with palms facing the sky and let the thumb and index finger touch
– Take a deep breath and Relax your Body.
– Now Start Chanting OM, along with the track. Remember not to chant loudly. These mantra is to be recited to feel your inner vibrations.
– As you chant OM feel the energy rising from lower part of the body to the top. As you recite ‘mmmmm’ feel the tension at the top of the head leaving your body.
– With each chant, you will start feeling lighter and lighter.
Step-by-step guidance for developing mindfulness for your health, relationships, career, meditation and more!
Discover the world's most popular mindfulness meditation scripts that make a positive impact on people's well-being.
Sean Fargo is the Founder of Mindfulness Exercises, a former Buddhist monk of 2 years, a trainer for the mindfulness program born at Google, an Integral Coach from New Ventures West, and an international mindfulness teacher trainer. He can be reached at [email protected]
Morning Affirmations To Condition Your Mind for The Best Day Ever
Morning Affirmations To Start Your Day On The Right Foot (Daily Affirmations)
Positive Thinking Affirmations
Self-Discipline Through Mindfulness – How To Become More Disciplined
Love Yourself (Self Confidence Exercise)
Mini Meditations To Let Go of Stress
Headspace Meditation: Getting Started
“The Hole in the Road”
Brilliant Things Happen in Calm Minds
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.