The Mountain Meditation is designed to cultivate stillness and calm and to connect with our inner strength and stability in the face of challenges.
– why you chose this topic
– how your belly, chest, and head each feel when you reflect on this topic
– the emotions that you can associate with these visceral feelings
– the positive or negative impact of any stories you believe in regarding this topic
– the consoling/humbling/inspiring fact that many others are feeling similarly about this topic as you
– how you will feel with increased awareness around this topic
– when you can apply increased mindfulness to this topic in your day-to-day life
An audio recording of the Mountain Meditation by Jon Kabat-Zinn can be found here.
Step-by-step guidance for developing mindfulness for your health, relationships, career, meditation and more!
Discover the world's most popular mindfulness meditation scripts that make a positive impact on people's well-being.
Sean Fargo is the Founder of Mindfulness Exercises, a former Buddhist monk of 2 years, a trainer for the mindfulness program born at Google, an Integral Coach from New Ventures West, and an international mindfulness teacher trainer. He can be reached at [email protected]
Restoring Confidence When Negatively Impacted
Giving Yourself Care Through Physical Touch
Beginning Our Day, Volume 1
Re-Awaken The Giant Within
9 Hobbies That Can Make You Smarter
One Meditation For Increasing Feelings of Safety, Contentment & Care
“The Hole in the Road”
CHOIR sings OM SO HUM Mantra
OM Chanting @ 432 Hz
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.