Mindfulness of breathing allows you to feel grounded and leave the stress and anxiety behind. Explore best mindfulness practices to know more.
– why you chose this topic
– how your belly, chest, and head each feel when you reflect on this topic
– the emotions that you can associate with these visceral feelings
– the positive or negative impact of any stories you believe in regarding this topic
– the consoling/humbling/inspiring fact that many others are feeling similarly about this topic as you
– how you will feel with increased awareness around this topic
– when you can apply increased mindfulness to this topic in your day-to-day life
Also check out our 6 Mindful Breathing Exercises.
Mindful breathing is a simple technique that provides a solid foundation for further mindfulness practice. The breath is really a core element of all mindfulness practice, so getting to know it intimately through a variety of breath-centered exercises can strengthen any additional practices we come to explore.
Step-by-step guidance for developing mindfulness for your health, relationships, career, meditation and more!
Discover the world's most popular mindfulness meditation scripts that make a positive impact on people's well-being.
Sean Fargo is the Founder of Mindfulness Exercises, a former Buddhist monk of 2 years, a trainer for the mindfulness program born at Google, an Integral Coach from New Ventures West, and an international mindfulness teacher trainer. He can be reached at [email protected]
Three Breathing Techniques That Promote Mindfulness
Mind Your Steps
New Silent Meditations With Bell Sounds
New: Free Meditations For Anxiety
The Power of Mindfulness Retreats
Guided Mindfulness Meditation Scripts
5 Things That Complement My Daily Meditation
5 Steps Towards True Meditation
Chris Sharma: Mindfulness