Explore mindful family calendar with the practices of mindfulness exercises to bring awareness to improve the lifestyle of your family.
– why you chose this topic
– how your belly, chest, and head each feel when you reflect on this topic
– the emotions that you can associate with these visceral feelings
– the positive or negative impact of any stories you believe in regarding this topic
– the consoling/humbling/inspiring fact that many others are feeling similarly about this topic as you
– how you will feel with increased awareness around this topic
– when you can apply increased mindfulness to this topic in your day-to-day life
Raising your kids to be mindful will only work if you, as parents, also participate in mindfulness exercises. The following fun mindfulness exercises from Renee Jain, MAPP, can be performed anywhere as a family. Performing these exercises together as a family will help your kids identify their feelings and to view mindfulness a regular part of their routine, which will reduce their stress levels and help them handle stressful situations more effectively
Step-by-step guidance for developing mindfulness for your health, relationships, career, meditation and more!
Discover the world's most popular mindfulness meditation scripts that make a positive impact on people's well-being.
Sean Fargo is the Founder of Mindfulness Exercises, a former Buddhist monk of 2 years, a trainer for the mindfulness program born at Google, an Integral Coach from New Ventures West, and an international mindfulness teacher trainer. He can be reached at [email protected]
Teen Meditation To Believe In Yourself
Short Body Scan
Mindful Of Your Food And Eating
Imagining Your Inner Land To Build Healthy Boundaries
Focusing On The Colors You See
Visualization Of A Sleepy Train Ride
Visualizing Your Peaceful and Beautiful Place
Hot Air Balloon Ride: A Guided meditation for Kids, Children’s Visualization For Sleep & Dreaming