– why you chose this topic
– how your belly, chest, and head each feel when you reflect on this topic
– the emotions that you can associate with these visceral feelings
– the positive or negative impact of any stories you believe in regarding this topic
– the consoling/humbling/inspiring fact that many others are feeling similarly about this topic as you
– how you will feel with increased awareness around this topic
– when you can apply increased mindfulness to this topic in your day-to-day life
- 320 writable pdf's to use repeatedly on your own computer
- Perfect for both beginner and advanced mindfulness levels
- 2 to 5 pages per pdf, each filled with science-based practices, inquiries and reflections
- Fillable text fields for you to digitally record, save, and share your typed answers and notes
- Used by mindfulness practitioners, coaches, therapists, professionals, parents and teachers in a variety of disciplines
- Sorted by: Meditation, Stress Reduction, Work & Career, Relationships, Self-Discovery, Purpose, and Family
Get ALL 320 Mindfulness Worksheets Here
Buy Them All Now For $47
Here are a few tools that might be useful.
Rainymood is one of the most famous, and it’s very simple and easy to use. You can even keep it playing in background while you listen to your favorite songs.
Another great option is Ambient Mixer, which allows us to select complete soundscapes reproducing either real world or fictional environments. Would a study session in the Hogwarts library during a rainy day make you feel safe? They got you covered.
Finally, if you are a fan of holographic sounds, Naturespace creates gorgeous 3D natural environments through sound. You can either download the free app for iOS and Android (which contains both free and paid content) or download the albums from iTunes.
There are at least three components at work when it comes to using rain to ease anxious feelings.
Firstly, the rhythmic pattern of the rain works as a lullaby, gently calming our minds and nervous system.
Secondly, because we tend to cherish staying indoors during rainy days, the sound evokes a sense of coziness and warmth that helps our body unwind.
Thirdly, rainy sounds subtly remind us of how the whole world is alive and breathing and how nature carries on with its rhythms of joyous renewal, despite of what goes on in our minds. As our whole being remembers this, we step out of our anxious thought patterns and step back into reality as it is – so much vaster and so much more alive than our thoughts can conceive. And we are that too.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.