To begin this Mindfulness Exercise on Taking Care of Yourself, please bring kind awareness to
– why you chose this topic
– how your belly, chest, and head each feel when you reflect on this topic
– the emotions that you can associate with these visceral feelings
– the positive or negative impact of any stories you believe in regarding this topic
– the consoling/humbling/inspiring fact that many others are feeling similarly about this topic as you
– how you will feel with increased awareness around this topic
– when you can apply increased mindfulness to this topic in your day-to-day life
Here are some ways you can do in taking care of yourself everyday as written here:
Step-by-step guidance for developing mindfulness for your health, relationships, career, meditation and more!
Discover the world's most popular mindfulness meditation scripts that make a positive impact on people's well-being.
Sean Fargo is the Founder of Mindfulness Exercises, a former Buddhist monk of 2 years, a trainer for the mindfulness program born at Google, an Integral Coach from New Ventures West, and an international mindfulness teacher trainer. He can be reached at [email protected]
Can Mindfulness Meditation Help You Sleep Better?
Healing with Music
Reaching Beyond the Cocoon of Pain
Attitude of Acceptance
Relaxation & Mindfulness in Pain
Investigating the Effect of Mindfulness Practice
Stress Reduction for Chronic Pain Conditions
Outpatient Program for Chronic Pain Patients