There are a million different potentials pertaining to developing mindful meditation techniques, so finding a routine solely relies on individual preference. Ultimately, an individual should openly experiment with different methods/techniques, get creative, and have fun until they find what works best for them.
Mindful Considerations for The Creative Meditation Experience:
- Creating Space– Dedicating a specific area/room at home, sets forth the intention for establishing a “sacred”space. Also, an individual must create a “mental” space before practicing meditation by clearing the mind completely.
- Elements– Consideration of elemental components, such as water, fire, earth, and air can enhance the individual experience. Specific examples: Water (emerged in physical water, or the sound of running water) Fire (sitting by an actual fire, or having a lit candle near by) Earth (physically being one with nature/Mother Earth, musical sounds of nature, burning sacred herbs, or placement of a live plant close by) Air (physical setting with wind blowing, musical sounds, or aromatherapy)
- Patience & Consistency– Developing mindful meditation techniques requires devoted patience and consistent practice. For beginners, the first few times could be possibly daunting with minimal results, but don’t get frustrated. Submerge yourself in the “existent” moment of experience, and take physical/mental notes of furthered progression.
- Focused Intentions– Focusing on specific “intentions” for your mindful experience, will empower YOUR meditative practices. For example, if you’re meditating due to potential stress factors, then specifically hone in with perspective dissection of root cause, and releasing. If by chance, you’re simply wanting to develop more through meditation, then specifically focus on progressing within those desired areas.
- Trusting Impressions– Trust your “first” impressions, even if they seem irrelevant or silly. Disengage from over thinking entirely!
Overall, allow the mindful development to “empower” your existence throughout the course of this beautiful journey. The entirety of the experience should solely promote happiness, creativity, and self-growth/love. Please know that we are here to help assist you along the way, so contact us with any questions you may have or for further information pertaining to what we offer.