In order to develop an attitude of acceptance, you must think about your pain or physical limitations and describe to others how it is affecting your life.
– why you chose this topic
– how your belly, chest, and head each feel when you reflect on this topic
– the emotions that you can associate with these visceral feelings
– the positive or negative impact of any stories you believe in regarding this topic
– the consoling/humbling/inspiring fact that many others are feeling similarly about this topic as you
– how you will feel with increased awareness around this topic
– when you can apply increased mindfulness to this topic in your day-to-day life
Also check this Guided Meditation For Self-Acceptance.
This is a 10 minute guided meditation that is meant to help you start your day in a calm and loving way. On this video, we will be focusing on self-acceptance. With the idea of finding acceptance in every situation that we encounter in our lives, for ourselves and our current place in life.
Step-by-step guidance for developing mindfulness for your health, relationships, career, meditation and more!
Discover the world's most popular mindfulness meditation scripts that make a positive impact on people's well-being.
Sean Fargo is the Founder of Mindfulness Exercises, a former Buddhist monk of 2 years, a trainer for the mindfulness program born at Google, an Integral Coach from New Ventures West, and an international mindfulness teacher trainer. He can be reached at [email protected]
Visualization Of A Beach For Well Being
Can Mindfulness Meditation Help You Sleep Better?
Healing with Music
Reaching Beyond the Cocoon of Pain
Relaxation & Mindfulness in Pain
Investigating the Effect of Mindfulness Practice
Stress Reduction for Chronic Pain Conditions
Outpatient Program for Chronic Pain Patients