To begin this Mindfulness Exercise on Strengths Exploration, please bring kind awareness to
– why you chose this topic
– how your belly, chest, and head each feel when you reflect on this topic
– the emotions that you can associate with these visceral feelings
– the positive or negative impact of any stories you believe in regarding this topic
– the consoling/humbling/inspiring fact that many others are feeling similarly about this topic as you
– how you will feel with increased awareness around this topic
– when you can apply increased mindfulness to this topic in your day-to-day life
Isn't it great when you know what your strengths are? There's a sense of fulfilment when you use your strengths effectively and for good purpose. With our strengths exploration worksheet below, you can explore new ways to use your strengths to your advantage.
Step-by-step guidance for developing mindfulness for your health, relationships, career, meditation and more!
Discover the world's most popular mindfulness meditation scripts that make a positive impact on people's well-being.
Sean Fargo is the Founder of Mindfulness Exercises, a former Buddhist monk of 2 years, a trainer for the mindfulness program born at Google, an Integral Coach from New Ventures West, and an international mindfulness teacher trainer. He can be reached at [email protected]
What You Practice Grows Stronger
Help Others Manage Emotions
The Mindful Leader
SIY 103.5 – Leading with Compassion
SIY 103.4 Empathy
SIY 103.3 Motivation
SIY 103.2 Self Regulation
SIY 103.1 Self Awareness
SIY 102 Day of Mindfulness
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.