In this mindfulness exercise, you’ll discover how nature walks can help you relax and lower your stress, depression, and anxiety levels.
– why you chose this topic
– how your belly, chest, and head each feel when you reflect on this topic
– the emotions that you can associate with these visceral feelings
– the positive or negative impact of any stories you believe in regarding this topic
– the consoling/humbling/inspiring fact that many others are feeling similarly about this topic as you
– how you will feel with increased awareness around this topic
– when you can apply increased mindfulness to this topic in your day-to-day life
Have you ever found yourself immersed in the wonder and splendor of Nature? There are trees, for example, that are known to be several thousands of years old. Trees are not only the largest living organisms on Earth, but we depend on them for our very survival. More importantly, they have a lot to teach us—if only we paid more attention to them.
Step-by-step guidance for developing mindfulness for your health, relationships, career, meditation and more!
Discover the world's most popular mindfulness meditation scripts that make a positive impact on people's well-being.
Sean Fargo is the Founder of Mindfulness Exercises, a former Buddhist monk of 2 years, a trainer for the mindfulness program born at Google, an Integral Coach from New Ventures West, and an international mindfulness teacher trainer. He can be reached at [email protected]
Mind Your Steps
Free Meditations Wherever You Go
New Silent Meditations With Bell Sounds
New: Free Meditations For Anxiety
The Power of Mindfulness Retreats
Guided Mindfulness Meditation Scripts
5 Things That Complement My Daily Meditation
5 Steps Towards True Meditation
Chris Sharma: Mindfulness