To begin this Mindfulness Exercise on Willingness to Question, please bring kind awareness to
– why you chose this topic
– how your belly, chest, and head each feel when you reflect on this topic
– the emotions that you can associate with these visceral feelings
– the positive or negative impact of any stories you believe in regarding this topic
– the consoling/humbling/inspiring fact that many others are feeling similarly about this topic as you
– how you will feel with increased awareness around this topic
– when you can apply increased mindfulness to this topic in your day-to-day life
On the worksheet below, we will begin to reflect and examine ourselves on different aspects of our life. Your willingness to question something, regardless of the sensitivity of the topic or no matter how hurt your emotion is, shows how you grow and cope up with life.
Step-by-step guidance for developing mindfulness for your health, relationships, career, meditation and more!
Discover the world's most popular mindfulness meditation scripts that make a positive impact on people's well-being.
Sean Fargo is the Founder of Mindfulness Exercises, a former Buddhist monk of 2 years, a trainer for the mindfulness program born at Google, an Integral Coach from New Ventures West, and an international mindfulness teacher trainer. He can be reached at [email protected]
Resolving Internal Conflict
Several Meditations In One
How To Move Through Difficulties As A Transformative Initiation
Free Self-Compassion Exercises
Mindfulness Of Your Blind Spots
Finding Me (A Journey To Get To Know Yourself & Where You Want To Be)
Finding the Meaning in My Life
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.