Connect to reality and awareness by following this mindfulness exercise on sky gazing. Simply look at the sky and allow yourself to dissolve into it.
– why you chose this topic
– how your belly, chest, and head each feel when you reflect on this topic
– the emotions that you can associate with these visceral feelings
– the positive or negative impact of any stories you believe in regarding this topic
– the consoling/humbling/inspiring fact that many others are feeling similarly about this topic as you
– how you will feel with increased awareness around this topic
– when you can apply increased mindfulness to this topic in your day-to-day life
Sky Gazing is a method of connecting your gaze with Nature. It begins by extending the gaze toward the sky or horizon, and then slowly bringing it downward to focus on a nearby tree or a plant.
Step-by-step guidance for developing mindfulness for your health, relationships, career, meditation and more!
Discover the world's most popular mindfulness meditation scripts that make a positive impact on people's well-being.
Sean Fargo is the Founder of Mindfulness Exercises, a former Buddhist monk of 2 years, a trainer for the mindfulness program born at Google, an Integral Coach from New Ventures West, and an international mindfulness teacher trainer. He can be reached at [email protected]
Mind Your Steps
Free Meditations Wherever You Go
New Silent Meditations With Bell Sounds
New: Free Meditations For Anxiety
The Power of Mindfulness Retreats
Guided Mindfulness Meditation Scripts
5 Things That Complement My Daily Meditation
5 Steps Towards True Meditation
Chris Sharma: Mindfulness
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.