This mindfulness exercise will help you discover how you are living contrary to your authentic self. Try this mindfulness worksheet for guidance.
– why you chose this topic
– how your belly, chest, and head each feel when you reflect on this topic
– the emotions that you can associate with these visceral feelings
– the positive or negative impact of any stories you believe in regarding this topic
– the consoling/humbling/inspiring fact that thousands of people are feeling similarly about this topic as you right now
– how you will feel with increased awareness around this topic
– when you can apply increased mindfulness to this topic in your day-to-day life
*To download, print, or zoom your Mindfulness Worksheet, hover your mouse over the bottom-right corner of the pdf below for options. (For PDF troubleshooting, please visit Adobe Reader’s website.)
Your Mindfulness Worksheet above includes
– options to download and print it for repeated personal use
– fillable text fields for you to record your responses digitally – subsequent to downloading
– inspirational quotes to remind you of your innate capacity for greater and greater mindfulness
– a direct link to our member forum for you to share your insights and questions with our member community
More Mindfulness Worksheets Here!
Step-by-step guidance for developing mindfulness for your health, relationships, career, meditation and more!
Discover the world's most popular mindfulness meditation scripts that make a positive impact on people's well-being.
Sean Fargo is the Founder of Mindfulness Exercises, a former Buddhist monk of 2 years, a trainer for the mindfulness program born at Google, an Integral Coach from New Ventures West, and an international mindfulness teacher trainer. He can be reached at [email protected]
Teen Meditation To Believe In Yourself
Giving Yourself Compassion For A Difficult Situation
Resolving Internal Conflict
Several Meditations In One
How To Move Through Difficulties As A Transformative Initiation
Free Self-Compassion Exercises
Mindfulness Of Your Blind Spots
Finding Me (A Journey To Get To Know Yourself & Where You Want To Be)