Practicing gratitude is an excellent way to incorporate mindfulness into our daily lives. Get the free Gratitude Practice mindfulness worksheet below.
– why you chose this topic
– how your belly, chest, and head each feel when you reflect on this topic
– the emotions that you can associate with these visceral feelings
– the positive or negative impact of any stories you believe in regarding this topic
– the consoling/humbling/inspiring fact that many others are feeling similarly about this topic as you
– how you will feel with increased awareness around this topic
– when you can apply increased mindfulness to this topic in your day-to-day life
In order to begin this Mindfulness Exercise of Gratitude Practice, take a moment to pause and reflect. Take a few slow, deep breaths, and clear some of the clutter from your mind. Now, please bring kind and loving awareness to the following questions:
Step-by-step guidance for developing mindfulness for your health, relationships, career, meditation and more!
Discover the world's most popular mindfulness meditation scripts that make a positive impact on people's well-being.
Sean Fargo is the Founder of Mindfulness Exercises, a former Buddhist monk of 2 years, a trainer for the mindfulness program born at Google, an Integral Coach from New Ventures West, and an international mindfulness teacher trainer. He can be reached at [email protected]
13 Most Popular Gratitude Exercises and Activities
Opening Your Heart and Mind to Gratitude
Savoring Success—Past, Present, and Future
The G.L.A.D. Technique
From Grumpiness to Gratitude [Audio]
Settling Into Presence
Guided Forgiveness and Gratitude [Audio]