– why you chose this topic
– how your belly, chest, and head each feel when you reflect on this topic
– the emotions that you can associate with these visceral feelings
– the positive or negative impact of any stories you believe in regarding this topic
– the consoling/humbling/inspiring fact that many others are feeling similarly about this topic as you
– how you will feel with increased awareness around this topic
– when you can apply increased mindfulness to this topic in your day-to-day life
Before you begin this Mindfulness Exercise of Art Therapy, pause for a moment. Close your eyes, and breathe deeply. Relax. Allow your thoughts to melt away. Once you’ve quieted your mind a bit, reflect on the questions below with loving awareness, openness, and mindfulness.
Step-by-step guidance for developing mindfulness for your health, relationships, career, meditation and more!
Discover the world's most popular mindfulness meditation scripts that make a positive impact on people's well-being.
Sean Fargo is the Founder of Mindfulness Exercises, a former Buddhist monk of 2 years, a trainer for the mindfulness program born at Google, an Integral Coach from New Ventures West, and an international mindfulness teacher trainer. He can be reached at [email protected]
For Sleep & Depression01 Aug, 2016
Teachings On Nature21 Dec, 2015
Scheduling Worry Time01 Dec, 2015
Squeeze Out Stress22 Nov, 2015
Disputing Negative Thoughts17 Nov, 2015
Here and Now Pleasantness23 Jul, 2019
6 Mindful Breathing Exercises09 Jul, 2019
9 Mindfulness Exercises for Anxiety30 Jan, 2019
Journaling21 Nov, 2018
How To Move Through Difficulties As A Transformative Initiation
JOIN: Our Free Mindfulness Webinar Event