Our world needs more mindfulness.
Many people have noticed a recent rise in anxiety and stress all around the world. Overwhelm seems to be at an all-time high.
People from many walks of life want powerful, healthy ways of alleviating stress and increasing well being, but haven't yet heard about the simple practices or profound benefits of mindfulness.
People need you to share mindfulness with them.
Certified training is for people who want to make a positive impact on the world.
When you enroll in this online program, you can specialize in teaching mindfulness meditation, self-compassion, anxiety, pain management, emotional regulation, motivation, and/or other integrated mindfulness practices.
I can also help you lead in-person classes, create audio recordings, produce YouTube videos, or teach a course.
For every new person who becomes skilled in teaching mindfulness, the closer we are toward a healthy, happy and sustainable society.
To Certify, Let Me Know When You've Done These 3 Steps
Practice 5 relevant mindfulness practices (that we will review together) to optimize your experiential understanding. (50 Hours)
Read and apply information from a relevant mindfulness book (that we will talk about together) for your unique teaching goals. (25 Hours)
With personalized guidance, create something relevant to your teaching goals, like a mindfulness class series, keynote presentation, workshop, retreat, online course, ebook, audio program, video tutorial - you name it. (25 Hours)
What You'll Receive:
- Your official MTT-100 Mindfulness Teacher Certificate, accredited by Mindfulness Exercises.
- 4 hours of personalized 1:1 training via phone or Skype with Sean Fargo, Founder of Mindfulness Exercises.
- 40+ teaching scripts for leading essential mindfulness practices and guided meditations.
- Lifetime access to ultimate online Mindfulness Teacher Training resource gallery, filled with everything you need to teach mindfulness.
- 320 premier mindfulness worksheets for you to share with others, and to teach with.
- Custom training on how to deal with skepticism, large groups, projection, charging money, diversity and trauma.
- Instructions on How To Introduce Mindfulness, Common Mindfulness Teaching Q&A, How to Lead A Guided Meditation and more.
- The ability to publish your own Mindfulness Teacher Profile and mindfulness teachings at MindfulnessExercises.com. (Value: $1499)
“Sean is a wonderful teacher, well practiced in the teachings of mindfulness and compassion, dedicated and thoughtful.”Jack Kornfield Founder, Spirit Rock Meditation Center
“Every coach and trainer should be required to undergo extensive mindfulness training, as Sean has. His effortless and absolute presence, which is powerful by unobtrusive listening and a finely honed compassion, are backed up by a common-sense approach to helping you find your way to ideas and solutions in a way that feels so easy you wondered why you ever needed a coach at all! This is truly the essence of good mindfulness teacher training.”Deiric McCann Executive Vice President Profiles International, Inc.
“Sean has keen insight into helping balance intense work situations and transitions with mindfulness, to help guide with different coaching techniques and tools. Sean’s thoughtfulness in asking the right questions and thought starters to develop the right program to fit specific needs is extremely helpful."Diane Neal CEO, Sur la Table
"Sean is extremely relatable and would be extraordinarily helpful for anyone looking to learn or improve their mindfulness teaching. As someone who worked extensively with Sean, I can tell you that not only is Sean a good person with a big heart, but he is also a fantastic mindfulness teacher."Ruben Kalra, M.D. Founder, WellBrain