Designed For Efficiency
Based on your unique mindfulness experience, we'll review 5 relevant mindfulness practices for you to optimize your experiential understanding and teaching abilities. (20 Hours)
Read and apply information from a relevant mindfulness book (that we will choose, talk about and review together) for your desired teaching goals. (10 Hours)
With personalized guidance and training, we'll create something useful for your teaching goals, like your own mindfulness class, keynote presentation, workshop, retreat, online course, ebook, audio program, video tutorial... you name it. (10 Hours)
You can specialize in stress management, emotional intelligence, mindful embodiment, compassionate leadership, pain management, integrated mindfulness, mindful parenting, etc.
I can also help you create in-person classes, professional workshops. audio recordings, instructional videos, curriculum design, etc.
Some people certify in a manner of 2-3 weeks, while others choose to certify in 2-3 months.
- Create meaningful impact in enhancing people's mental and physical well-being.
- Develop more calm, clarity, and compassion in others with effective mindfulness teaching methods.
- Gain certified credibility to teach mindfulness with confidence in the style and medium of your choice.
- Save thousands of dollars in travel costs and retreat fees with this customized online certification program.
- Lead guided meditations, teach classes, market your teachings and/or build custom professional workshops.
- We'll optimize your mindfulness teaching format, medium, style and practices that are best for your audience.
“Sean (your personal mindfulness teacher trainer) is a wonderful teacher, well practiced in the teachings of mindfulness and compassion, dedicated and thoughtful.”Jack Kornfield Founder, Spirit Rock Meditation Center
“Sean Fargo (your personal mindfulness teacher trainer) has keen insight into helping balance intense work situations and transitions with mindfulness, to help guide with different coaching techniques and tools. Sean’s thoughtfulness in asking the right questions and thought starters to develop the right program to fit specific needs is extremely helpful."Diane Neal CEO, Sur la Table
"Sean (your personal mindfulness teacher trainer) is extremely relatable and would be extraordinarily helpful for anyone looking to learn or improve their mindfulness. As someone who worked extensively with Sean, I can tell you that not only is Sean a good person with a big heart, but he is also a fantastic mindfulness teacher."Ruben Kalra, M.D. CEO, Pain Medicine Consultants