Founder, Mindfulness Exercises
Corporate Coach & Consultant
Certified Teacher, Search Inside Yourself
Certified Coach, New Ventures West
Meditation Teacher, Spirit Rock
Buddhist Monk For 2 Years (2008-2010)
438 West Grand Avenue #519
Oakland, CA 94612
Linked-In: Sean Fargo
"Sean is a wonderful teacher, well practiced in the teachings of mindfulness and compassion, dedicated and thoughtful."
- Jack Kornfield, Bestselling Author of "A Path With Heart", Founder of Spirit Rock Meditation Center
"Sean's mindfulness exercises helped me recover from a painful shoulder injury so that I can get back to doing what I love most."
- Garrett McNamara, world record-holder for largest wave ever surfed
"The most tech-savvy former Buddhist monk you will ever meet."
- Ruben Kalra, Founder of WellBrain.io
"Sean brings a very calm, authoritative presence. He is very composed and is able to direct a loud, garrulous group well and keep everyone engaged. It was a really enjoyable experience for a very diverse crowd."
- Mimi Nguyen, Principal for Capital Accounting at PG&E
"Sean is a man of integrity. He brings a sense of mission and heart into his work at Spirit Rock and in the prisons where I've worked with him leading mindfulness classes and workshops. Anyone who he works with will be well served by his experience, intelligence and presence."
- Jacques Verduin, Executive Director at Insight-Out
"Sean is a grounded and practical mindfulness teacher with an abundance of quality education in the mindfulness industry."
- Whitney Reed, Founder of WSR Consulting
“We had a pleasure of having Sean teach mindfulness to our Engineering team. Sean created a safe, non threatening environment to introduce the team to mindfulness and meditation. I really appreciated how Sean led the team through the science behind these practices. I would recommend Sean to anyone who is interested in introducing mindfulness and meditation in a corporate environment.”
- Mike Borozdin, Senior Director of Engineering at DocuSign
"Sean is an extraordinary human being and brings all of his resources to the work he does. He is hard working, passionate, caring, and clear seeing, and brings a a graceful precision to his work. I highly recommend him."
- Shauna Shapiro, PhD, Mindfulness Author, Professor at Santa Clara University