15.1 – You’ve reached the end of the course!

So here we are. You've made it to the end of the course.

Congratulations on a well done job. Learning to meditate is such an important and powerful skill and tool to have in your toolbox.

So, it's really a great thing you've done. And so last, I just want to say thank you for joining me on this adventure.

I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have. So until next time, take care.

Listen to the Audio Meditation and follow along.

Leading with Purpose

Positive Future

Resources

Personal Intention Statements (Mindfulness Worksheet)

Acknowledging Success (Mindfulness Worksheet)

• Jeremy and Sean,
    Thank you so much for this course. I learned a great deal. I found your voice easy to listen to, also, Jeremy. I have been practicing mindfulness for about a year; I have been practicing several times daily since I discovered this website. Thank you for all the amazing resources; I plan on taking more courses, including a retreat from ME in the future. Sending you good thoughts.

• Thank you so much, my partner and I have really enjoyed your excellent course and hope to continue practicing.

• Very good condensed course. I’m a trained counsellor. Very beneficial, to use in my work and my own well being.

• I loved Jeremy and this course! I am a practicing Buddhist and have been meditating for years. Yet I learned so much that was helpful, like equanimity, inviting emotions in for tea (so great in the middle of the night) and how compassion practice helps us rewire our brains. Thanks, Sean.

• Me too. I’ve just completed a teaching course and have learnt so much here. Also chatting to my anxiety, is very helpful I think Sharon Salzberg talks of inviting it in for a cup of tea, but not to stay. Never a cup of coffee; anxiety prefers coffee, but visit mu psyche, you get tea.

• This was a very beneficial course. I’ve been practicing mindfulness daily for a couple of years. It was a great refresher and I am encouraged in my practice. Thank you so very much!

• {"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}
    >