ACCREDITED & PERSONALIZED MINDFULNESS TEACHER TRAINING
Certify To Teach Mindfulness With This Personalized Training Program, Accredited by The Society of Holistic Therapists & Coaches
Some of the companies our graduates work for:
Certify At Your Own Pace From Anywhere In The World
This mindfulness teaching certification program is an accredited training opportunity for meditators, professionals, coaches, therapists, social workers, yoga teachers, parents and teachers to learn how to teach mindfulness in professional contexts with confidence, compassion and credibility.
Receive everything you need to deliver high-quality mindfulness trainings rooted in evidence-based research, high-performance methodologies and ancient wisdom traditions.
- No in-person retreats or travel requirements
- No exorbitant tuition costs or hidden fees
- No multi-year time commitments
Go at your own pace. Start whenever you’re ready.
Most people certify in 2-3 months, while others choose to go faster or slower – depending on how much time they have to devote to the 40 hours of self-tallied personal mindfulness practice, relevant reading, and teaching preparation or marketing progress.
During our personalized 1-to-1 sessions via phone or Skype, we’ll talk about your mindfulness experience and teaching goals to create a custom training approach for you, designed to create real-world impact helping others.
You can also learn how to earn income as a mindfulness teacher, whether it’s through creating or marketing a new mindfulness product or service.
Here’s how the program works:
- Register for $997 (or 5 payments of $229) with our 100% Money-Back Guarantee. (*This low price will double soon)
- Access and download all of your evidence-based mindfulness teaching resources worth more than $4,000.
- Schedule your personalized 1-to-1 trainings via Skype or phone, anytime you wish. Use my online calendar tool for quick and easy scheduling.
- Self-record (tally) 40 hours of mindfulness practice, reflective reading & relevant teaching preparation and/or marketing progress – which we will review in detail via your individualized trainings.
- Certify as a Mindfulness Meditation Teacher (MMT), Accredited by The Society of Holistic Therapists & Coaches.
Highly Personalized Training
Based On Your Mindfulness Experience & Teaching Goals
10 Hours Of Reflective Reading
We will choose 1 or 2 mindfulness books together based on relevancy to your mindfulness teaching goals and chosen demographic.
Read or listen to the books for a total of 10 hours on your own time and at your own pace, self-recording your time as you go.
Pause frequently to journal or verbally summarize what you’ve read, reflecting upon on your own experiences, ideas, questions and metaphors.
We will review how to use the knowledge you’ve gained to further your mindfulness teaching goals and success as a certified mindfulness teacher.
10 Hours Of Teaching Preparation and/or Marketing Progress
With personalized 1-to-1 support and a vast library of mindfulness teaching resources, I’ll help you create a mindfulness project that you can use in the real world. Self-record 10 hours doing this at your own pace. Examples include:
- creating a mindfulness course, coaching sessions or class series
- marketing and branding yourself as an expert mindfulness/meditation teacher with valuable teachings or services to sell
- practice relating mindfulness to performance, anxiety, depression, emotional intelligence, etc.
- producing mindfulness videos, audio or ebooks
- facilitating mindfulness workshops, keynotes or professional consulting programs
Receive Everything You Need To Teach Mindfulness
- 4+ hours of personalized training via phone or Skype for your mindfulness experience and goals
- 50+ guided meditation scripts that you can use, modify and share
- 330 step-by-step mindfulness worksheets (editable pdf’s)
- Professionally-designed presentations and a white-labeled mindfulness workshop curriculum
- 250+ mindfulness quote-images that you can share online
- White-labeled mindfulness workshops, how-to articles and ebooks
- Marketing, branding and mindfulness product-creation support
- Your own branded mindfulness teacher webpage at MindfulnessExercises.com
- Your official, fully-accredited Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Certificate (MMT)
I could not be happier with your mindfulness teacher training program. I found the online platform very easy to fit into my busy lifestyle and the content of the teachings were very thorough.
CEO of Stress Therapies Clinic
Sean is a wonderful teacher, well practiced in the teachings of mindfulness and compassion, dedicated and thoughtful.
Best-Selling Author & Founder of Spirit Rock Meditation Center
I would like to express my deepest gratitude for this mindfulness teacher training program! Sean is so knowledgeable and passionate about mindfulness, bringing a sense of mission and heart to my certification process.
PhD, CEO of ViveInMomento
About Your Instructor
2005: Guided by a Buddhist monk in Northern Thailand on advanced concentration practices.
2006: Guided under an old Tao master in Northeast China for 18 months on mindfulness of breathing, bodily sensations, mindful walking and compassion.
2007: Ordained as Buddhist monk in a Thai forest monastery, donating all my money and possessions to charity.
2010: Hired full-time to support Jack Kornfield’s classes and daylongs at Spirit Rock Meditation Center.
2012: Certified to teach mindfulness in California prisons. Began pro-bono work of teaching inmates how to find freedom from behind bars.
2013: Began teaching mindfulness to kids, tweens and parents on retreats for Spirit Rock’s Family Program and Inward Bound Mindfulness Educaion.
2014: Certified as an Integral / Executive Coach for New Ventures West. Founded Mindfulness Exercises. Wrote “What I Wish I Knew Before Becoming A Buddhist Monk”
2015: Certified to teach mindfulness and emotional intelligence for Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute, the mindfulness program at Google. Taught mindfulness at PG&E, Docusign and other corporations.
2016: Taught mindfulness to thousands of medical doctors and patients from around the world at universities, hospitals and clinics for treating chronic pain, depression, sleep, anxiety and PTSD. Recorded hundreds of meditations for using mindfulness as medicine.
2017: Created a Mindful Leadership program for Tesla. Taught mindfulness and emotional intelligence to 300 staff for Singtel, Singapore’s telecom company. Became an official Mindfulness Advisor for Elevate Labs, Apples App of the Year.
2018: Reaching 100,000 people with my guided meditations on apps like Simple Habit, Insight Timer, Financial Mindfulness and more.
Mindfulness Trainings Rooted In Evidence
This Mindfulness Teacher Training Program will certify you to teach mindfulness in professional settings.
I’ve personally used these trainings for training large corporations, tech teams, healthcare clinics, prisons, family and youth retreats, yoga studios, sports organizations and personal life-coaching sessions.
Not only will this certification program support your ability to help others – it will also enhance your own experiential understanding of mindfulness.
And I’ll be there every step of the way, offering 4+ hours of personalized support and customized training, tailored for your mindfulness experience and teaching goals.
Custom Tailored For Your Experience & Goals
We will talk about your mindfulness experience and your unique mindfulness teaching goals so that we can develop a personalized path to toward meeting your goals as efficiently as possible.
For 10 years, I’ve trained hundreds of new mindfulness teachers in the following industries:
- therapists, social workers and psychologists
- life coaches, yoga teachers and healers
- classroom teachers, parents and mentors
- MBSR and MBCT teachers
- HR professionals, consultants and workshop facilitators
- dedicated mindfulness practitioners
Many employers have sponsored their employees to take this program. Custom receipts and certificates can be provided free of charge in such cases.
Sean’s calm and compassionate nature as well as his wealth of knowledge and experience make him an excellent choice for anyone choosing to pursue the field of mindfulness.
New Mindfulness Teacher For Her Kid’s Schools
Sean Fargo has keen insight into helping balance intense work situations and transitions with mindfulness, to help guide with different coaching techniques and tools.
CEO of Sur la Table
Doing this course with Sean has brought untold joy and opened up a myriad of new possibilities for my future. I am deeply thankful and would highly recommend this course to anyone exploring the possibility of becoming a Mindfulness Teacher.
Founder of Everyday Gets Better
A Package Worth More Than $4,000 – Available Now For Less Than A Quarter Of The Price
You’ll receive organized, easy-to-follow instructions detailing how to teach a wide variety of integrated mindfulness practices and concepts in any setting.
Your mindfulness teaching resources includes 50+ guided meditation scripts, 300+ mindfulness worksheets, professionally designed presentation slides, detailed course curriculum and easy-to-use reference materials.
This is a complete, white-labeled library of mindfulness teaching resources that you can use anytime, anywhere to create meaningful impact.
Top Tools For Mental & Physical Well-Being
Learn the processes for transforming stress, anxiety, depression, chronic pain, addiction, grief, overwhelm and/or trauma with non-judgmental awareness of actual present-moment experience.
Receive personalized instruction on how to sequence your trainings, talk about the science, respond to skepticism, guide others with integrity, deal with trauma, market your teachings, and much more.
Evidence-Based, Rooted In Science
Integrate Mindfulness In Head, Heart & Body
You’ll learn how to incorporate holistic training methodologies into your own trainings.
Enhance the quality of people’s mental and physical well-being with powerful, evidence-based awareness techniques, guided meditations, embodiment practices, heart cultivation, shadow work, and much more.
Network With Other Mindfulness Teachers Worldwide
Why Become A Certified Mindfulness Teacher?
- Increase your confidence and credibility as an accredited mindfulness teacher
- Boost your exposure around the world by adding yourself to the online network of Mindfulness Exercises Teacher Alumni
- Know how to teach evidence-based mindfulness techniques with compassion and integrity to help your targeted niche
- Enjoy continued access to me as your mindfulness mentor, utilizing me as a reference, sounding board, and staunch supporter of your mindfulness teaching growth
- Receive lifetime access to your trainings and our private community of worldwide mindfulness teachers
- Learn how to brand and market your mindfulness teachings, products and/or services
- Be notified of new upgrades to your mindfulness teacher training materials and resources
Boost Your Credibility
This program is internationally accredited by the Society of Holistic Therapists and Coaches
You can teach mindfulness with this certificated, professional course. Many people spend up to 5 years of training and $10,000 before teaching mindfulness. This course is a bridge – we strive to offer the highest standard of teaching through an online medium.
You do need to be qualified to work with your particular client group. This certified training program is approved by many leaders and decision makers from a wide variety of professional industries. If in doubt, you should check with your supervisor to be certain this is acceptable.
Completing this Mindfulness Teacher Training Program will benefit your continuing education and will serve as a beneficial stepping stone for further training in the future, if you find mindfulness to be an enjoyable and effective approach to use with your clients.
Unlike a residential, face-to-face course, learning online with this Mindfulness Teacher Training program gives you the flexibility to set your own study hours and save money on travel and accommodation.
“Thank you Sean for a wonderful personalized mindfulness teacher training experience. It is exactly what I have been looking for, for a very long time. Your insights very often inspire me to look deeper – or just let go of my attachment to the result. Which is deeply appreciated, and helps me to be a better person.”
Dina Joy Hansen
Doctor of Natural Health and Mindful Eco-Therapy Guide
“Sean helped me develop a mindful leadership training program specifically tailored to our culture here at Tesla.
I couldn’t be more grateful.
Sean really embodies what he teaches.”
“This training provides everything you need to succeed as a Mindfulness Teacher – and the trainer, Sean Fargo, is the real deal.
From our first interview, Sean’s presence and professional assessment enabled him to really see me as an individual – and design my program so that it addressed both strengths and potential growth areas. Sean demonstrated what it means to be open, kind, and insightful – core qualities of a mindfulness practitioner.”
Professional Life Coach & Mindfulness Meditation Teacher